Simplicity, transparency and security are the hallmarks of your online shopping experience at originate.in.
We go the distance to ensure that every transaction on our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards. As a policy, we do not entertain returns on products delivered in perfect, undamaged condition. Please do refer our Return Policy for your understanding.
A product is only eligible for return under the following conditions:
- A wrong product has been dispatched and in the event that a product does not match the item selected during order confirmation.
- If you identify a quality or a manufacturing defect on the received product.
- If the product is received in a damaged condition. Note: Please do not accept any package if it is tampered or damaged upon delivery.
- To ensure that we are able to process your returns accurately and promptly, please read through the return process, along with the guidelines that need to be followed.
- Please raise a Return Request within 48 hrs of delivery by calling our Customer Service at 8800825496 (Monday - Saturday 9: 15 AM to 6 PM) or mail us at email@example.com. You can also submit your Return Request by signing into 'My Account' and filling the 'Submit a Support Request' form, to initiate the return process.
- You will be asked to mail a good quality picture of the received product clearly depicting the issue (in case of damage/defect/incorrect product) along with your order details to firstname.lastname@example.org. (You can mail the picture in the first step, for a faster process). Our Quality Assurance team will check the details in reference to its eligibility of return.
- We will then get back to you with your Return Request Status within 2-3 days of receiving your request mail with pictures. Once your return request has been accepted, we will arrange a reverse pick up for the product in question. It usually takes about 2-3 working days for organizing a pickup and 5-7 days for delivery at our warehouse.
- Once the merchandise is back at our warehouse, the refund process will get initiated within 3 to 5 working days of receiving it. The refund will be processed in your given bank account by NEFT transfer. In case any wrong details have been shared by the customer’s end then Originate will not be responsible for non-payment of refund. Read further for important details.
Points to Remember:
- Product must be returned with the original packaging, including the tags, barcodes, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, shipping label (pasted on the packet), invoice etc.
- Product should be unused and in the original condition.
- The bank account details in which NEFT transfer of refund has to be done must always be shared in writing or image of the cancelled cheque should be shared by the customer.
- Once any item is sold on discount it will be considered the final sale - no returns / refunds are to be entertained.
Originate.in reserves the right to do a thorough quality check of the product before issuing a refund. Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case to case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.
For any assistance contact our Customer Service at 8800825496 (Monday - Saturday 9:15 AM to 6 PM) or mail us at email@example.com, to initiate the return process. You can also submit your Return Request by signing into 'My Account' and filling the 'Submit a Support Request' form.
Any cancellation request after placing the order will only be accepted if it is made within 24 hrs of placing the order and a full refund will be issued in this case. However if the request is made at the time when the product is already in transit, a nominal In-transit shipping fees of Rs 250/- will be charged. However this shipping cost can also be waived off on case to case basis solely at the discretion of the operations manager. The customer needs to raise a cancellation request to the Customer Service at 8800825496 (Monday - Saturday 9:15 AM to 6 PM) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All conditions as mentioned above may not be implied by law and are limited to the duration and conditions as mentioned and originate.in shall not liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, human injury or loses including but not limited to loss of business, profits or use whether in an action in contract or based out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product. In continuation to the above, the conditions shall not affect the other provisions and also the customer’s statutory rights under applicable Indian laws.